Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Lets Play 2 - Core + Wicked + Coast (Turn 03)
09-23-2012, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 04:52 PM by Tragic.)
Lets Play 2 - Core + Wicked + Coast (Turn 03)
To my darling Clare

I'm heading back to Shadowbrook. I know how this must pain you to hear. But I have heard some startling reports about a strange Ghost Ship that sales across the bay of the nearby village and harkens to the days of pirates and sunken treasure. Some say that the very earth is filled with cursed gold and that a ghost pirate captain walks the earth eternal until it has been recovered. My own curse is curiosity and is has slain my reason. I must investigates this madness for I know, as you do, that in Shadowbrook there is truth in this most unlikely of tales.

Added to the draw that pulled me back into this unhallowed land I once swore to you I would never set foot in again due to the risk upon my eternal soul is a mysterious cult that could hold answers for me in its reliquary. I may finally bring a resolution to the endless questions about the truth behind the events of my last visit. I wish the nightmares to stop, and this could be the only place where such revelations can be found. I hear rumours that they work out of a Monastery near a strange island that few visit and from fewer return; but from all such refugees come stories of creatures not known in any other land. Fantastic and terrible a blight to all that see their glory. My eyes will see.

I'm heading in to meet some people I have only talked though correspondence who's curiosity and lust for gold, or power have drawn them under the watchful eyes of the town elders. They contacted me as I have had direct experience with the; people, of Shadowbrooke. With out me the expedition is doomed to fail.

I will discover the secret of the Cove's ghostly visitors and unearth the bizarre happenings upon the strange island overlooked by the Monastery of mad cultists. I will find my answers and return to you as the man I once was before the maddening events of the town that God has left to the devils drove me into despair, and obsession.

This is my only hope

Forever your love
-Tragic

-----

Full Playlist

Introduction and Setup
Turn 01
Turn 02
Turn 03

Roll High!!
Youtube: TragicTheBlathering
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2012, 06:38 PM
RE: Lets Play 2 - Core + Wicked + Coast
Great Stuff as always,still waiting for The Coast ,so
it's nice to see all 3 Boards together.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
09-26-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Lets Play 2 - Core + Wicked + Coast (UPDATE - Turn 01)
UPDATE

Turn 01

Roll High!!
09-27-2012, 10:55 AM
RE: Lets Play 2 - Core + Wicked + Coast (UPDATE - Turn 01)
UPDATE
Turn 02

Roll High!!
09-30-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: Lets Play 2 - Core + Wicked + Coast (UPDATE - Turn 02)
UPDATE

Turn 03

Roll High!!