Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Life sure is an emotional roller coaster
08-17-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: Life sure is an emotional roller coaster
...This thread took a decidedly un-PG turn. LOL!

PJON, you are totally the awesome sauce. If that feller doesn't appreciate you, I hope either he learns to, or you find somebody who will. ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2013, 02:06 AM
(08-17-2013 12:50 AM)StayPuft Wrote:  ...This thread took a decidedly un-PG turn. LOL!

PJON, you are totally the awesome sauce. If that feller doesn't appreciate you, I hope either he learns to, or you find somebody who will. ;-)

Sorry, but I don't hold back. I an R rated guy all the way...NC17 or Unrated with the proper motivation...Insane20

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
08-19-2013, 11:31 AM
Actually the thread took a PJ turn.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-19-2013, 09:23 PM
Hi StayPuft.....Where did you get the term awesome sauce from ? I also use that term for ummm well you know

Hi MoonSylver. We can definitely hang out :P I never know whats going to come ot of this mouth. Like you I never hold back either Watchmen02

OD, lol....thats why my friends like me. I have a way with words, and fun Watchmen02

Hugz

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
08-20-2013, 12:59 AM
(08-19-2013 11:31 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Actually the thread took a PJ turn.

OD

[Image: smiley-laughing024.gif]

(08-19-2013 09:23 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi StayPuft.....Where did you get the term awesome sauce from ? I also use that term for ummm well you know

Hi MoonSylver. We can definitely hang out :P I never know whats going to come ot of this mouth. Like you I never hold back either Watchmen02

OD, lol....thats why my friends like me. I have a way with words, and fun Watchmen02

Hugz

[Image: gc-stunned.gif] [Image: smiley-laughing024.gif]

And to think I briefly hesitated to go where I went. [Image: smiley-lol.png]

Strangely, I like the way you think...[Image: smiley-laughing024.gif]

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
08-21-2013, 02:29 AM
(08-19-2013 09:23 PM)PJON Wrote:  Hi StayPuft.....Where did you get the term awesome sauce from ? I also use that term for ummm well you know

I don't think I got it from anything in particular. At least not that I can remember. I believe it is just one I use at random. Though... something tells me not for the same meaning you do. LOL!
09-10-2013, 03:08 PM
I am a zombie. PJ has been biten Insane19

And it has already begun. The constant scratching and clawing of my brain. I've become weaker and less focused on living.

Well, I get my new place this Thursday. I'm moving out and most likely away from the 17 year younger guy. I allowed him to infect me. I've bevome single minfef allowing the infection to spread. I do have plans with him in to live, but I think the infection will only get worse.

My plan...do as I do. I will allow this infection to run its course. Once my brain is once again reduced to nothing. Loss of thought, loss of desire to live. My brain will rot and become full of nothingness. Buried in my own sorrow. Embrass my loss.

Then and only then, is when Princess Jacquelyn will be reborn into her glorious self.

I hope.... Relationships suck...why did I have to be born human. :u

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
09-10-2013, 11:53 PM
hope for the best!
09-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Sorry to hear the crap newsInsane19

Time to find someone worthy of the great princess of necropolis
09-14-2013, 07:50 PM
(09-10-2013 03:08 PM)PJON Wrote:  why did I have to be born human. :u

I ask myself that quite often. Sorry to hear what happened. Good luck. I am sure you will find what you are looking for some day. You are too cool for school. ;-) There is somebody out there who will appreciate you.