Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liliana the "Lost Soul" = GHOST?!?!?
05-24-2013, 03:53 AM
RE: Liliana the "Lost Soul" = GHOST?!?!?
The Winchester House would make a good ghost-hunting game. You could have an ever-changing board, cause I heard the layout of the place keeps changing as people get lost inside it (probably an urban myth)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2013, 07:00 PM
This revelation of Liliana is just awesome. And it is making me look at all the characters differently. There have been some suggestions here on the board that maybe some of the heros are linked or have crossed paths. It would be fantastic to find out there are hidding stories behind each hero that binds them to each other and to the game itself.

If it doesn't truly exist courtesy FFP perhaps a comprehensive backstory can be written. It would be a project but worthwhile.

<As an aside - is anyone interested in painting my set of minis for a fee?>
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2013, 07:39 PM
(06-11-2013 07:00 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  This revelation of Liliana is just awesome. And it is making me look at all the characters differently. There have been some suggestions here on the board that maybe some of the heros are linked or have crossed paths. It would be fantastic to find out there are hidding stories behind each hero that binds them to each other and to the game itself.

If it doesn't truly exist courtesy FFP perhaps a comprehensive backstory can be written. It would be a project but worthwhile.

<As an aside - is anyone interested in painting my set of minis for a fee?>

Check out the Downloads section for even more ATOE goodies!

aside: what do you need on figures?