Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Live in the US? Drink Pepsi? Don't play Rock Band? Well, then...
06-17-2009, 12:54 PM
Live in the US? Drink Pepsi? Don't play Rock Band? Well, then...
GIVE ME YOUR CODES!!

Let me explain in not-madman terms. Basically on 20oz and 1l Pepsi caps are codes that can earn free songs from a select list in Rock Band. Not a bad deal if you're a Pepsi drinker, which I used to be... sort of gave up colas and sodas a while back. But I would still pick up an odd bottle or two to see if I could score a free tune to play in Rock Band if it weren't for one little detail... I'm still living in Japan.

Alas (or is it "all ass"), I can't just jog down to my nearest "Fish Penis and Rice Mart" and grab a bottle. So if any of you are citizens and/or legal residents of the USA, you drink the specially marked bottles of Pepsi, and you just don't give a hoot about Rock Band, I kindly ask that you give me the codes. Not a big deal if you can't help out, but rather than potentially have someone throwing out caps, I thought I'd ask for it and see what happens.

P.S. Why don't I see anyone on Live anymore? Except for supervike, who ignored the last invite I sent to him. I hope you're happy. You made Strider Savior weep. Yes, he weeped big, manly tears. Shame on you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2009, 02:27 PM
RE: Live in the US? Drink Pepsi? Don't play Rock Band? Well, then...
Sorry n107!

Real life has been getting in the way of game-playing at the mo!

Don't forget you can always post a time and date when you'd like to play and we can see who is free.

p.s. I know 'vike is on vacation at the moment for this week!
06-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Seriously. What the heck is it with real life lately? My Pens won the Stanley Cup. Woot! I have two interviews back to back. I'm refinishing an attic and in between I'm packing to move. I have been getting this contest together. It's just madness. Madness I say. Madness.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-17-2009, 05:17 PM
i play rock band so,.. maybe if its a crap song ill give it to you, or if i already own it. which i prolly will. i think i have 300 songs.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
06-22-2009, 04:15 PM
n107 Wrote:P.S. Why don't I see anyone on Live anymore? Except for supervike, who ignored the last invite I sent to him. I hope you're happy. You made Strider Savior weep. Yes, he weeped big, manly tears. Shame on you.

Yeah, I feel bad about that!

I ignored DeadRabbit too..... I was in the middle of an intense game, and then had to go. I meant to message both of you back, but as soon as I finished (i think I was playing Halo Wars) my wife yelled at me to start packing....

It was my last chance to game before I went on vacation (NO XBOX FOR A WEEK!!)

I shan't ignore either of you again!!

*grovelling, and apologizing profusely....

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user