Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lizzy
08-29-2009, 12:38 AM
Lizzy
Just found a fantastic mini to use as the lizzy character.

http://hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/pack.php?pack=864

I'll make her card up in a day or so and then order this fig from hasslefree when I order my shaun and ed figs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2009, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2009 08:50 PM by fallensaviour.)
RE: Lizzy
Yes the first guy is ed and the second guy I'm sure is marvin from sin city.

I don't know really?
Personally I like the 3 wound stats the best.I mean sherriff is only three and he is active law enforcment sam has four and is an old retired fat ex military with four????

I lower sam to 3 for in game play.Maybe others like him I'm not sure but I just can't see the justification for four wound points?
Maybe you should do a poll and find out what everyone else thinks that might be cool to know?
08-30-2009, 12:10 AM
RE: Lizzy
You thread stealer!!!
How dare you come into my thread and talk about Sam no less;I am utterly disgusted...LOL

In all seriousness you are right,in all that you stated about Sam.I feel he does add a sense on unbalance and yes when he is inevitably turned he is nigh unstopable...to really tip the scales in zombie favour so yes I do cut him down to three to be in line with the rest of the crew.

I do really like your idea about a marvin character.Personally I would keep him at three and just make it so he can heal two wounds per turn instead of moving.Much the same as the teenage characters.

Big Sam to me just does not look to big compared to the rest of the figs?
He is just Fat,Just like Ed will be.

the marvin figure though does look very intimidating compared to the rest of the characters so perhaps you would be justified in your thinking,however; FIVE seems way to crazy.

Sam is unbalanced!!!
Sam equals cocky player,player gets killed Sam equals killer zombie equals slaughtered players!!!