Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lnoe heroes, what do ya think.
12-04-2012, 09:44 PM
RE: Lnoe heroes, what do ya think.
(12-04-2012 07:29 PM)wisdomknight Wrote:  There must be a problem on my end as I still get broken links.
Insane19

I've just sorted the links and checked they all work. Sorry for the delay. Please commentWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2012, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2012 07:25 PM by samuraitrev.)
Ok it took what felt like forever but I'm done. The only thing I have left to do is put some "earth" beneath their feet to seperate the zombies teams and the heroes. One question, I saw a thread on here and he said it was cheap glue, but I wanna know how to make grass, can I use the mossy stuff for model railroads? Oh and yes I sealed them with a matte finish.after I put the "earth" should I seal it too?
Sorry for the fuzzy picture.

12-18-2012, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2012 07:28 PM by samuraitrev.)
I hope you don't mind but I've edited your picture a little and put it here so people can view it easier.

Yes you can use the model railway stuff it's collectively called 'flock'. It's like grass. Or you could get some stuff which looks must better called 'Static Grass'. Don't forget to seal the base too. This will protect it and stop all your 'earth' falling off.

Hope this helps.
12-18-2012, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the info and all my pics are huge cause of this new I phone. Funny fact: I've never been on this site on a pc lol no need for the download section yet, but when I need I know how to use GIMP pretty well.
12-20-2012, 06:34 AM
good stuff man!