Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My First Expansion set
06-19-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: My First Expansion set
It made me cry more than once Hikari...

Bought the whole expansion sets after acquiring the LNOE

And bouth ATOE all at once too...

Gosh the taxes made the price fly to the heavens... paid twice for the same thing...

Living in Brazil is painful to buy stuff from overseas...

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Yes, KijariStarshine, you're completely right.

I did browse the FFP official web store, but I couldn't find the estimate price they offer for the international shipping. Maybe it is only avaliable after I fill up my credit card info, IDK.

Besides that, Brazilian taxes on imported goods are insane, reaching 60% of the price of the product. Converting the dollars I'd spent on Growing Hunger + Postal Services + Import Taxes, it is fair to say that the final sum would reach almost US$100, aproximately BRL R$210 (just as a reference, the minimun wage here in Brazil is R$545 - US$270!!!!!)

That's why I really want to ask my friend to bring me a box of Growing Hunger, as he can spend in the US as much as US$500 without problems!

Thanks again, guys!
06-19-2012, 07:04 PM
Yeah, the size difference is definitely a good point too. That would be a big difference in shipping price alone. Plus, if it takes that much longer for large packages to arrive to you, then it is definitely a much better idea to have your friend pick up Growing Hunger for you in the states if he can.

As everybody has said, Growing Hunger is definitely the biggest must have expansion, especially since several of the expansions and supplements require you to have it first. So, due to your difficulty in obtaining it, I think your decision is pretty clear. ;-)