Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Locked door and searching
10-02-2023, 06:50 PM
Locked door and searching
After playing a game whose Golden Rule is "If it makes it harder, that's probably the right answer" I think I suspect the answer to this question but I wanted to double check. If a hero is standing inside a door, and then tries to leave and the zombie player plays the Locked Door card, can the hero search since they didn't move? My guess is no, because you decided to move instead of search originally.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2023, 08:58 PM
RE: Locked door and searching
I'm not the expert on LNoE but I'm sure your guess is correct. The Hero used the action to move through the door
rather than look around.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-03-2023, 04:10 PM
During the Move Action step you can decide to Search, or roll a Move and decide to Move or Search.
If you decide to Move, then you are committed to the Move and can no longer Search.
If a Zombie Event interrupts that Move, the movement and the Move Action are done and you continue with the Exchange Items step of the Hero Turn
10-03-2023, 05:41 PM
BigDumbYak is correct on this. A Locked Door card played at the right time can cause mild mannered Hero players frenziedZombie17

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death