Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Look at Zombicide season 3 at Kickstarter now!!
07-24-2014, 12:56 PM
Look at Zombicide season 3 at Kickstarter now!!
Hee, people, in my search for my different zombiefigures I ended up at Zombicide, it looks very cool and the figures (zombies and Survivors are looking great. They are at Kickstarter also , take a look cause the game looks great and also the figures. Al 28mm so very usefull for Last Night on Earth!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coo...e-season-3

And here even better pics of survivors and zombies etc! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coo...on-3/posts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2014, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 07:27 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Look at Zombicide season 3 at Kickstarter now!!
These are some of the most detailed sculpt (for plastic or metal) I've seen for a long time. My god! Are these available seperately. I'm not sure I've got the time to take on another game system.

Not sure about the gun weilding Zeds.
I know Bub did in Day of the Dead but he's been, sort of, trained.
07-25-2014, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014 04:05 PM by sgiove.)
(07-24-2014 07:26 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  These are some of the most detailed sculpt (for plastic or metal) I've seen for a long time. My god! Are these available separately. I'm not sure I've got the time to take on another game system.

Not sure about the gun weilding Zeds.
I know Bub did in Day of the Dead but he's been, sort of, trained.

The gun wielding zeds are only for the "Zombivivor" versions of the heroes. They aren't typical, standard zombies used in the game but, from what I understand, are an alternate rule so that you can use zombified versions of the heroes (I don't play or own the game but did some research).

As for buying the zombie miniatures on their own, they do have that option from previous versions of the game. I bought some of the boxed sets but only plan to use one copy of each miniature and then I'll probably sell off the remaining figures loose on Ebay.

I haven't yet had the time to paint mine and incorporate them into my game. Like you, I want all the painted zombies I use for LNOE to be a unique sculpt so I really only need one copy of each. Actually, maybe we can work out a deal if you want to buy some of my extras and not buy the complete boxed sets. I'm in the U.S. so I don't know if it would be worth it to you to include shipping, but if you (or anyone else) are interested drop me a line at sgiove<AT>aol.com

Here are some examples. You might want to check more local places to purchase from but I'm guessing they are available in your region as well.

Walk of the Dead

Walk of the Dead #2

Angry Zombies

Toxic Crowd
07-27-2014, 09:13 PM
I couldn't afford even $100 right now. I just found out that actually get paid before my rent is due, so wouldn't have to live off $120 for almost two weeks. Therefor I could have done it.

Luckily they are continuing the sale till the 10th of August. I can decide later if I need it or not. I love the selection and detail of their zombies. The more spiked ones, not so much, but most of the others.

http://cmon.com/pledge/projects/zombicide-season-3/
07-28-2014, 06:52 PM
I love Zombicide. I've always felt that Zombicide and Last Night On Earth actually compliment each other well. They are different in the perfect kind of ways that make it worth having them both hit your table. Instead of just being much of the same, they take the same general theme (zombies) and are different in exactly the right ways.

I had never even heard of Zombicide until one of my current regular gaming buddies first joined our group and brought it with him. Since then, I've been hooked. I missed out on the first two KickStarters, so I made sure I DID NOT miss out this time. I went a little crazy, getting just about everything they offered. LOL! Like I said, I missed out before and did not want to again.

Cannot wait to add all that new stuff to my collection.
07-30-2014, 06:26 PM
(07-28-2014 06:52 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  I love Zombicide. I've always felt that Zombicide and Last Night On Earth actually compliment each other well. They are different in the perfect kind of ways that make it worth having them both hit your table. Instead of just being much of the same, they take the same general theme (zombies) and are different in exactly the right ways.

I had never even heard of Zombicide until one of my current regular gaming buddies first joined our group and brought it with him. Since then, I've been hooked. I missed out on the first two KickStarters, so I made sure I DID NOT miss out this time. I went a little crazy, getting just about everything they offered. LOL! Like I said, I missed out before and did not want to again.

Cannot wait to add all that new stuff to my collection.

Haha, you still have to wait ntill February... at least.... and so am I....
08-01-2014, 04:10 PM
For sure. But, I can wait. Patience is one virtue I have in spades. I am an extremely patient person. ;-)

Though.... it will be hard. Can't believe I haven't already gone insane with excitement waiting for Shadows of Brimstone. It might start to get a little harder now since the goal was to begin shipping it soon.