Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for Mall Scenario Ideas
12-02-2010, 08:35 PM
RE: Looking for Mall Scenario Ideas
Having a mall scenario would be amazing I for one would have an optional campaign system. Here's a list of possible missions:

1) Get in and secure the Mall (Breakthrough mission)
2) Defend against zombie horde (Ambush mission)
3) Defend against human raider horde (new figs and a gang leader character required) (Defend obstacle mission)
4) Destroy the now released zombies (wipeout mission)
5) Get to the Choppa mission (see one of my previous posts)

For a while I have been toying with the idea of making a tabletop humans vs. zombie game. The reviews I've heard of games on the net are not so good. I've already bought some ruined skyscraper buildings from a company called http://www.Olleysarmies.co.uk check them out they are cool and reasonably priced.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2010, 10:00 PM
interesting.. kinda like descent in a way. have a tiered mission.

mission one could simply be getting into the mall, and placing barricades at all entrances ( and considering the other walls not passible by zeds ).. and so on.

soundguy
12-05-2010, 03:55 PM
(12-02-2010 08:35 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Having a mall scenario would be amazing I for one would have an optional campaign system. Here's a list of possible missions:

1) Get in and secure the Mall (Breakthrough mission)
2) Defend against zombie horde (Ambush mission)
3) Defend against human raider horde (new figs and a gang leader character required) (Defend obstacle mission)
4) Destroy the now released zombies (wipeout mission)
5) Get to the Choppa mission (see one of my previous posts)

For a while I have been toying with the idea of making a tabletop humans vs. zombie game. The reviews I've heard of games on the net are not so good. I've already bought some ruined skyscraper buildings from a company called http://www.Olleysarmies.co.uk check them out they are cool and reasonably priced.

This is really cool! When I dreamed up the possibilities of the mall scenarios, I had imagined using them in my next LNoE endeavor: a campaign setting. What you have listed here can work very well in that setting and certainly captures the Dawn of the Dead plot-line perfectly.

nursery school.....