Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for well painted/pre-painted Zombies
05-17-2010, 12:35 AM
Looking for well painted/pre-painted Zombies
Hey I'm new to the game (friday was first game). Been a long time Zombie fan and now I'm hooked. I'm looking for place that has pre painted/ painted zombie miniatures for sale. If their good ones then we can use em for Undead heros ,or if I can get enough of them then I'll replace my zombie horde. I just don't have the time to paint em, but I might if im forced to. As I said im hooked. If their isn't some good pre-painted ones out there now they need to come up with some cuz the demand is there.

When the Dead Walk, the Living Run.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2010, 06:36 AM
RE: Looking for well painted/pre-painted Zombies
If you don't have time to paint your zombies, you could just dip them in a stain from your local hobby store (or HomeDepot or Lowes). I recommend a golden oak or for a darker look, you could try the cherry stains. I warn you the cherry stain is very dark!
05-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Roland45cal Wrote:Hey I'm new to the game (friday was first game). Been a long time Zombie fan and now I'm hooked. I'm looking for place that has pre painted/ painted zombie miniatures for sale. If their good ones then we can use em for Undead heros ,or if I can get enough of them then I'll replace my zombie horde. I just don't have the time to paint em, but I might if im forced to. As I said im hooked. If their isn't some good pre-painted ones out there now they need to come up with some cuz the demand is there.

My painted Studio Miniatures Zombies will be going on Ebay this week or next.

You can check out some of them here on page 2 of this thread:

My Painted Studio Miniatures

I'll be posting a link to Ebay on the thread when I put them up if you are interested, if not no problem.
05-17-2010, 03:17 PM
Thanks Zombie67 I'll check out the link for sure when it goes up.

When the Dead Walk, the Living Run.