Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for...
03-24-2011, 02:16 AM
Looking for...
First, let me apologize to Sarku if this thread is tangental. But i need some help. I am looking for a modern American Indian Woman miniature - 28mm. It is for a Horror RPG, and the character is a Wisconsin Dells native american woman, who is a professional radio announcer and has a history of being a knife thrower in the Dells carnivals. She has first hand knowledge of the Wisconsin Dells Ghost.

She must be recoginizable as a Native Dakota Sioux but not in a Cher Las Vegas way!

Something akin to :

[Image: 1953179_f260.jpg]
[Image: aiscover.jpg]
[Image: Irene_Bedard.jpg]
[Image: 11507010_gal.jpg]

I cannot find anything except a Reaper shaman mini that is more 31mm....

Thanks!

03-24-2011, 02:19 AM
RE: Looking for...
You and your tangental posts!!! Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2011, 02:43 AM
Well...ummm.....i promise that the character WILL fight zombies at some point in the campaign, if I can find a miniature for her!

03-25-2011, 05:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2011 05:10 AM by supervike.)
Have you used the Reaper Fig finder?

Maybe with some slight conversion work:

[Image: figure_finder_image.php?sku=02621_w_1.jp...mp;image=3]
Erk...

Hasslefree has a bunch of 'Modern' Women...I'm sure with dark hair and the right skin tone, it'd be convincing.

http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/ra...ange_id=33

Zalgo....he comes.
03-25-2011, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2011 12:20 PM by mqstout.)
Just buy a scale model of Cher? She's plastic-cast as it is, so the moulds have to be out there...
03-25-2011, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2011 12:59 PM by Pfr_Fate.)
(03-25-2011 05:08 AM)supervike Wrote:  Have you used the Reaper Fig finder?

Maybe with some slight conversion work:

[Image: figure_finder_image.php?sku=02621_w_1.jp...mp;image=3]
Erk...

Hasslefree has a bunch of 'Modern' Women...I'm sure with dark hair and the right skin tone, it'd be convincing.

http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/ra...ange_id=33

AH! Funny thing: I looked at that one for a Wiccan and for an Egyptian Sorceroress....and didn't take it. Two things:

1) I'll have to check the size. Just bought one from Reaper that looks perfect but (compared to my Hasslefree colection) seems to be about 6'1"...
2) She's a knife fighter and not a magician....well, mostly a knife fighter.

miniatures scale....grrr arrg.

Fate!

03-26-2011, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2011 03:57 AM by samuraitrev.)
Damn these took ages to findWatchmen02 Hi fate I've found this lady from Copplestone Casting http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/ran...?range=CC. If you turn the sword into a dagger and ditch the shield she should be useable.

Failing that there's these from Eureka Miniatures The Warrioress on the far right looks good. http://eurekamin.com.au/product_info.php...ts_id=1830 (enlarge the small picture on the far right.

Hope this helped
Find all posts by this user