Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rumors, Personal Missions, and more
01-29-2015, 05:31 AM
Rumors, Personal Missions, and more
I suspect most of you frequent BGG as well, but just in case it was missed, in the midst of another thread speculating on what future expansions might hold for ATOE I was inspired to take one of the posters suggestion & adapt the "Docks" & "Personal Missions" mechanics from FanG and adapt/convert them over to "Rumors" & "Personal Missions" for ATOE.

Also, this led me to look up an old thread in which a user had started to convert/adapt Arkham Horror's "Personal Story Missions" (I'll probably renam to avoid confusion with the above) over to ATOE.

He apparently didn't do more than a few, & I don't know AH, but I can get all the info I need off their wiki, so I'm going to tackle that one too.

Thread here if interested:

BGG thread here *CLICK ME*

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Rumors, Personal Missions, and more
I know this is an older thread, but the concept is really interesting. It reminds me of the personal story/relationship cards in Arkham Horror 2e. Will check it out. Watchmen02

(01-29-2015 05:31 AM)MoonSylver Wrote:  I suspect most of you frequent BGG as well, but just in case it was missed, in the midst of another thread speculating on what future expansions might hold for ATOE I was inspired to take one of the posters suggestion & adapt the "Docks" & "Personal Missions" mechanics from FanG and adapt/convert them over to "Rumors" & "Personal Missions" for ATOE.

Also, this led me to look up an old thread in which a user had started to convert/adapt Arkham Horror's "Personal Story Missions" (I'll probably renam to avoid confusion with the above) over to ATOE.

He apparently didn't do more than a few, & I don't know AH, but I can get all the info I need off their wiki, so I'm going to tackle that one too.

Thread here if interested:

BGG thread here *CLICK ME*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply