Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lost in Shadowbrook! Please help!!
07-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Lost in Shadowbrook! Please help!!
Hey guys! Im a lurker on the boards that has recently discovered the amazing game AToE. I have a youtube channel that I have been doing playthroughs of AH and am planning to start adding in playthroughs of AToE (my next series in fact). Hoping I can get more gamers aware of the awesome flying frog products! I was wanting to start working on some custom stuff for some of my upcoming playthroughs. Any chance I can get access to some downloads? These forums are awesome and totally worth the donation! Thanks for all the help Ive gotten!

My channel if your interested:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MythosGamer/videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/MythosGamer/videos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2012, 02:49 AM
RE: Lost in Shadowbrook! Please help!!
Welcome to the site. Our Great Worm Lord Sarku generally demands a couple of weeks of consistent servitude (good posts) before granting access to the wonders beyond. Have fun on the site for a bit, and full membership will soon be yours.

I love ATOE, and it is a bit under-represented here, so i am +1 repping you to get you on your way. Good luck. Watchmen02
07-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Welcome mate, wish you to have fun!
07-05-2012, 03:40 PM
MythosGamer just became a donating member!!! So thanks for his excellent donation. Don't forget the "DONATE" button up at the top of the site. Every little bit helps to keeping the site alive... or at least undead. Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2012, 11:07 AM
MG,a tad late but welcome aboard & increasing the AToE faction.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Welcome to TZG exclusive club. Enjoy the benefits...
07-09-2012, 11:30 PM
(07-05-2012 02:49 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  Welcome to the site. Our Great Worm Lord Sarku generally demands a couple of weeks of consistent servitude (good posts) before granting access to the wonders beyond. Have fun on the site for a bit, and full membership will soon be yours.

I love ATOE, and it is a bit under-represented here, so i am +1 repping you to get you on your way. Good luck. Watchmen02

Agree on the lack of ATOE (or even FANG) love. I started out as an LNOE fan due to the zombie genre, which I'm on a bit of a break from, but ATOE has won my heart as my #1 FFP game (at the moment.... Watchmen02 )
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"