Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love it
01-12-2011, 05:55 AM
Love it
Just started playing the game with some friends about a week ago. Love the game, lots of potential, always been a big zombie fan in every regard. Looking foward to being a part of this site.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 02:32 PM
RE: Love it
Welcome!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Welcome wagon says "welcome".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Welcome Ark!!
You are now one of usWatchmen02
01-12-2011, 11:42 PM
(01-12-2011 05:55 AM)ArkThompson Wrote:  Just started playing the game with some friends about a week ago. Love the game, lots of potential, always been a big zombie fan in every regard. Looking foward to being a part of this site.

For me, this was/is the place to be for new players especially. I spent hours going through all of the rules threads trying to predict questions before they came up. We made lots of mistakes our first couple of games before finding this site. I may have never used the bat as intended were it not for this place! Glad you found us, welcome.
01-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Welcome to TZG

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-16-2011, 03:56 AM
New here as well, good to meet ya.
01-16-2011, 06:10 AM
(01-12-2011 11:42 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(01-12-2011 05:55 AM)ArkThompson Wrote:  Just started playing the game with some friends about a week ago. Love the game, lots of potential, always been a big zombie fan in every regard. Looking foward to being a part of this site.

For me, this was/is the place to be for new players especially. I spent hours going through all of the rules threads trying to predict questions before they came up. We made lots of mistakes our first couple of games before finding this site. I may have never used the bat as intended were it not for this place! Glad you found us, welcome.

It took us awhile to get acustom to the crazy amount of rules, none of them are really hard to understand just there are so many to remember, except for the line of sight, that took us awhile to decipher.
01-16-2011, 11:21 AM
Welcome aboard.