Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love this game!
07-06-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: Love this game!
We had an opportunity to play this a couple times over the weekend and it is still an amazing game and well worth the price point. For those still on the fence and that love pulp fiction/Indiana Jones style games. Don't hesitate! Pick this game up and add it to your collection! Worth every penny and then some!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Love this game too. We finally played the cooperative game vs Nazis, we got slaughtered but still fun.
04-04-2013, 09:55 AM
(04-02-2013 07:52 PM)gamerguy Wrote:  Love this game too. We finally played the cooperative game vs Nazis, we got slaughtered but still fun.

I finally played Co-op but with the Mob - also great fun. I like the tactics card and the rotation system for Villians.

One question, I'm playing that you place / deploy the next Villian to the highest Fortune Artefact before placing any new i.e. just gained by a Hero or Villian in that turn Artefact(s). So there maybe only 3 or less available Artefacts but each can only have 1 Villian.
04-04-2013, 01:52 PM
You are right. You follow turn order as printed in the book or on the reminder card. "Villains adventure" step is before "replenish artifacts". If there aren't enough artifacts out to deploy to, they'll stay at base for another turn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user