Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Loving this game! Scenerio?
04-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Wink Loving this game! Scenerio?
My friend showed me this game and in one day i found myself ADDICTED!! And i lost both times! I think that shows how awesome a game is, losing and still really enjoying myself!!! Zombie17Zombie17

What's your favourite scenerio??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2011, 06:00 PM
RE: Loving this game! Scenerio?
(04-18-2011 04:48 PM)TheConverseManiac Wrote:  What's your favourite scenerio??

I think my fav is the "Burn it to the Ground" scenario from the Growing Huinger expansion. I like dousing the entire house in gasoline, then setting it ablaze.
04-18-2011, 06:22 PM
(04-18-2011 06:00 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(04-18-2011 04:48 PM)TheConverseManiac Wrote:  What's your favourite scenerio??

I think my fav is the "Burn it to the Ground" scenario from the Growing Huinger expansion. I like dousing the entire house in gasoline, then setting it ablaze.

Cool i've only played Die Zombies Die and Protect the Manor House.
04-23-2011, 07:33 PM
Supply Run, Defend the Manor, and Escape in the Truck.

I wish my friends had your attitude. They lost two game in a row (I was just rolling good) and they never want to playa again Insane19
04-24-2011, 11:53 AM
(04-23-2011 07:33 PM)thegamelord Wrote:  Supply Run, Defend the Manor, and Escape in the Truck.

I wish my friends had your attitude. They lost two game in a row (I was just rolling good) and they never want to playa again Insane19

It's always been my theory to let new comers win regardless, not alot of people mind losing. lol.
I hated Magic: The Gathering at first cos the first guy to show me the game used ridiculous decks and obliterated me lol, not fun.
If they ever play again lose on purpose and tell me how they react. Zombie17
P.S Tried playing as the Zombies in the Escape in the Truck and won my first game Zombie17 Yipee!
04-25-2011, 09:10 PM
(04-24-2011 11:53 AM)TheConverseManiac Wrote:  
(04-23-2011 07:33 PM)thegamelord Wrote:  Supply Run, Defend the Manor, and Escape in the Truck.

It's always been my theory to let new comers win regardless, not alot of people mind losing. lol.
I hated Magic: The Gathering at first cos the first guy to show me the game used ridiculous decks and obliterated me lol, not fun.
If they ever play again lose on purpose and tell me how they react. Zombie17
P.S Tried playing as the Zombies in the Escape in the Truck and won my first game Zombie17 Yipee!

You know whats funny the 2nd game I wasn't trying, but I kept rolling really good.