Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Loyalty/Traitor Mechanic - Townsfolk
11-04-2020, 08:46 PM
Loyalty/Traitor Mechanic - Townsfolk
Similar to my Loyalty Mechanic - Heroes, but with utilizing the Townsfolk. I have not play tested this either. Just looking for feedback first.

Loyalty Mechanic - Townsfolk (2 Methods)

Method #1:
Use counters 1-6. Roll a D6 to determine which # is the Traitor.

Place all Townsfolk Cards face up on the table, with a random # counter FACE DOWN on each card.

Townsfolk counters are randomly placed, FACE DOWN, inside buildings.

In order for a Hero to determine whether or not a Townsfolk is a Traitor, the Hero must be carrying a Weapon.

Once the Hero finds the Townsfolk (Free Search, in Counter space), the Hero must temporarily discard their Weapon.

After discarding, reveal the # Counter on that Townsfolk’s Card.

If the # counter is NOT the Traitor #, then the Hero may take the Townsfolk Card. Plus they may take their weapon back!

If the # counter = the Traitor #, then the Hero immediately is killed. (Implying the Townsfolk turned on the Hero and killed them with their own weapon.) The Zombie Player now may use the Townsfolk as a playable character and keeping the weapon!
- Townsfolk have 3 wounds slots since they are Adults.
- Moves/Searches/Fights same as other Heroes.
- Zombie Hunger and Cards apply to Townsfolk.

Method #2
Use counters 1-6. Roll a D6 to determine which # is the Traitor.

Once a Townsfolk card is drawn/found, randomly draw a counter from the pile.

If the # counter is NOT the Traitor #, then the Hero may take the Townsfolk Card.

If the # counter = the Traitor #, then the Hero immediately is killed. (Implying the Townsfolk turned on the Hero and killed them.)

The Zombie Player now may use the Townsfolk as a playable character. Place a Townsfolk Counter into space.
- Townsfolk have 3 wounds slots since they are Adults.
- Moves/Searches/Fights same as other Heroes.
- Zombie Hunger and Cards apply to Townsfolk.

These methods can be used during any Scenario as added difficulty.

Once again, I created this for my Solo play. Trying to create a Traitor element best I could.

Let me know what you think!

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Loyalty_Mechanic_Townsfolk.pdf (Size: 307.16 KB / Downloads: 2)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply