Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mall Madness Help
11-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Mall Madness Help
I picked up a "Pink Box" set of mall madness at my local thrift shop a while ago, and I'm eager to try out the LNOE mall-based fan-made scenarios that I've seen on here and board game geek. The set seems to have almost everything that I need except one thing: the plastic escalator is missing the little board that goes on top. I realize that the only part of it that would actually effect play is just a 3 space gap, so I could just draw three squares on it with a sharpie or whatever...but if anyone has the pink box, I'd be psyched if they could provide a scan of that one piece so I could print it out. Thanks in advance!

By the way, anyone played those scenarios? I've found only two: Last Night At The Mall by Roy Stephens and Adrienne Allen and one just called Mall Madness - Last Night On Earth, (the PDF's I have sitting on my HD don't seem to list the author(s).) The first one sounds promising, the second seems overly complicated. Are there others that people have come up with?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply