Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something that worries me coming out of GAMA 2015
03-25-2015, 07:35 PM
Something that worries me coming out of GAMA 2015
The one thing I find troubling coming out of the GAMA show that was recently held is that every interview I have seen Flying Frog has said that because of the popularity of SOB through the Kickstarter that they have a lot of stuff they have designed for it and will be releasing in the near future, and that's good and all, but I just hope they don't overlook the other games they have put out, I for one would like a few more expansions for Fortune and Glory. I get not everyone has to like every game they put out and that's fine but hopefully they realize that and at least start devouting their time to spreading the expansion wealth to all their games not just one or two. Anyone else feel the same?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: Something that worries me coming out of GAMA 2015
I agree. I'd like to see a Hero Pack 2 for Last Night on Earth. I'm sure there's lots of gamers out there waiting for expansions for their favourite FFP games.
03-25-2015, 11:26 PM
Yes it appears like SoB did suck up the Froggers time probably more than they ever
imagined . I'd like to see a little action on AtOE Expansion.

Still I do want them to get the rest of my SoB Pledge ASAP.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
03-26-2015, 05:42 AM
(03-25-2015 11:26 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Yes it appears like SoB did suck up the Froggers time probably more than they ever
imagined . I'd like to see a little action on AtOE Expansion.

Still I do want them to get the rest of my SoB Pledge ASAP.

OD

Actually you hit it right on the nose, in one interview they bring the point up that so many stretch goals were achieved that they do have a whole lot of promises to keep and I get that, but when all they bring up is SoB and an expansion for Dark Gothic, it takes the wind out of my sails.
03-26-2015, 03:40 PM
Ayup. I've played my friend's copy of SOB and it's not at all fun to me. Now every OTHER FFP game (including COPE and Dark Gothic!) are great. But yeah, FANG especially needs more stuff!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user