Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Martain Scouts Question
04-20-2012, 10:27 PM
Martain Scouts Question
Howdy folks,

So I got the cloaked martain scout supplement in the mail yesterday and read through how they work and the scenario (looks like a good time!!) The one thing I was wondering about is if they're allowed to move on the same turn you place them. Since they can't be adjacent to or on the same space as a hero, if they can move then their 2 space movement will just let them charge a hero if they so desire.

The other thing I was thinking about is that when you use the console to spawn a leader or immediate reinforcements, they ARE allowed to move but the rulebook specifically states that fact. With the scouts, it doesn't say anything about their movement on the turn they arrive.

And last of all, since you can place them pretty much anywhere, not just on a saucer space, I don't think they should be able to move.

Anyways, I'll probably house rule it until someone can reply. Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: Martain Scouts Question
Well... don't have the rules here right now...

But probably there is some rule about their spawning in the sheet depicting the scenario.

I would say that they don't get to move in the turn they come in... because they can spawn pretty much anywhere and then move the 2 squares and hit the hero...

Which makes no sense while forbiding the spawn in the same space...

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply