Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Martian Fluxx
07-13-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: Martian Fluxx
Hi. Fluxx is ok. I can get certain friends of mine to play Fluxx, because they wont play LNOE or more strategic games. I do have Zombie Fluxx, duh. I also have the original version, sometimes called Stoner Fluxx. (there is also a base or regualr or family or plain version) I like combining the Zombie with the original version.

The one thing our group does not understand is, why are Zombies bad ? I mean the worst creeper we think is the Mooch. We like it when we play Weapon Bonus while the Mooch is in play. With the Weapon Bonus you can kill the Mooch Watchmen02

Looney Labs, which makes the Fluxx decks is located close to where i live.

Looney Labs
P.O. Box 761
College Park, MD 20741
USA

Recently, or a couple of years ago (i cant count) The original fluxx designer broke away from Looney Labs. to yet again start their own furture. Its called Fresh Baked Ideas FBI see how they did that, lol

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2012, 06:33 PM
Uh, pretty sure original Fluxx is different from 'Stoner' fluxx in which all cards are weed-related.

Unless that was the first one published?
07-13-2012, 06:53 PM
Hi, yup yup. Originaly it was Stoner Fluxx. Then they went big time. Big time told them they have a cute idea, but it needs to be more main stream. Hence Original Fluxx was reated,

Come on what other game is based on ever changing rules and goals. With some of the goals being food, mostly muchie food. Doughnuts, cookies and such. Think about, you would have to be a stoner to create a game like fluxx.

PUBLIC DISCLAIMER: In no way am i supporting or suggesting the use of illegal substainsances, such as marijuana.

Just saying.

PS not all cards are weed related. The majority of cards are the same for all decks. They all seem to share the same Play, Draw, Rule and Action cards. yes, some of the cards are "weed" related.

Its like saying Zombie Fluxx are all Zombie related.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05