Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Martians will invade the UK...when??
10-03-2010, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2010 10:44 PM by zombie67.)
Martians will invade the UK...when??
Well, my usual envy of you American types has begun, what with your pre-orders etc.

So could anybody from FFP let me know when the game is likely to land this side of the pond? Will it make Halloween over here?

Before anyone suggests I order through FFP, I'll remind folks we have an awful system over here that anything coming into the country that costs more than £18 (including shipping) is liable for both Import Tax and a Post Office fee to collect said Tax and as the game would costs me £62 direct from FFP, I think I might just be liable for the Tax. Zombie23 Zombie22

So please FFP give me and my fellow Limeys the resources to fight the Martian Invasion!!

Well, I have just ordered myself a T-Shirt to wear until I can have the game in my grubby little hands!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2010, 07:01 AM
RE: Martians will invade the UK...when??
FFP should have a branch in Europe! Well in Sweden you might get to pay taxes too with stuff imported from a non EU country, last time I got all the expansions for the LNOE I was forced to pay tax but then again I think the the pre-order bonuses and the gameplay (before anyone else in Sweden) alone was worth it. I do hope my marsians will sneak past the swedish customs (Tullverket) this time. Fingers crossed. Zombie03

"Your item left the United States from ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) at 2:50 pm on October 03, 2010."
10-05-2010, 04:28 AM
zombie67, I think your best bet on when the game will get over there is going to be checking in with whatever shop you'd be getting it from. I know a shop near my friend here in Southern California already got their copies (since they "pre-ordered" a copy or two) and I /believe/ they've also gotten shipping info for their regular, non-preorders. And it looks like FFP is already taking orders for the game (again, non preorder) direct. I would hope that whatever distributors / shops on your side of the Atlantic already have orders in place.
10-05-2010, 07:17 AM
The only problem is that on past experience the shops over here sometimes put up the pre-orders only a week or so before they get the stock. I was just hoping that someone from FFP could say when the game is expected to be sent to distributors.
10-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Any news, FFP folks??
10-11-2010, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 11:35 PM by soundgirl.)
(10-11-2010 06:29 PM)zombie67 Wrote:  Any news, FFP folks??

We sent it to our UK distributor the day after we got it in, September 29th. It will take some time to get to the UK. I can't say for sure, my guess is the 28th or so of October, but that's totally a guess.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Cheers Mary Beth.

Fingers crossed.