Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mass Effect 3
07-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Mass Effect 3
Hey all,
I know there are lots on mass fans out there. With the release of the new earth dlc, I was wondering what everybody thought about the new N7 multilayer characters?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: Mass Effect 3
Just bought it and about to play it. I am one Happy Alien stomping badass!Zombie17
12-31-2012, 01:45 AM
Finished it and loved it. I have completed ME2 + 3 a 100%
I'm now thinking of getting the original Mass Effect. That's just come out on PS3. Have any of you guys tried it?
12-31-2012, 06:33 AM
Played through the whole trilogy and i can easily and confidently say that it is The GREATEST VIDEO GAME TRILOGY ever made

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
01-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Is this game as awesome as people say? Is it an rpg or what?
01-02-2013, 12:19 PM
It is an epic RPG that spans 3 video games with decisions in the first game having massive effect on the rest. The ending was disappointing to many, and while I agree with them, I was still completely satisfied with playing the entire series. Well worth the money despite the controversy.

If you are reading this you are already too late...
01-02-2013, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 04:38 PM by jgiff86.)
I may just have to check this out. Is it on the ps3 as well?
01-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Yes it is. Though you won't find the first one by itself if I'm correct. Only in the 3 pack. Originally it was a Microsoft exclusive. If you start with Mass Effect 2 I believe the PS3 version gives you a summary of events.

If you are reading this you are already too late...
01-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Well up there as some of the best games of all time. You really start to believe in your companions. All of your decisions have consequences. You can download the 1st Mass Effect from the Playstation Store. Parts 2 and 3 were incredible I didn't mind the ending either...
01-03-2013, 03:38 PM
How long are the games anyways?