Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Massive game idea
01-21-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: Massive game idea
Sounds epic! I will definitely be following this (thumbs up)!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 07:42 AM by DrkBlueXG.)
I have been developing a similar variant of Earth Overrun from IFOS that adds everything too. Along with every rule and board piece from LNOE. But it's been tricky with each playthrough. About 5 games in so far and come to find out that some rules don't play nice with others. Like Taken Over and Destroyed Buildings. The rules are very similar and make it difficult to determine which to use.
02-04-2015, 04:02 PM
I'm doing a massive campaign with district z, challenging to say the least
03-12-2015, 11:22 PM
I created a board layout using all the boards from Blood Forest and the base game. Pretty much set the forest in the middle, with 2 L boards on the other side of the forest, the rest at the opposite side to make a "city". It looks a little odd, but was thinking of smoothing out the kinks and revisiting it to think of a scenario that would work.
03-13-2015, 12:22 AM
Post pics, sometimes big boards work. In district z, instead of 30 city cards, I use over 64..
03-14-2015, 02:13 AM
(03-13-2015 12:22 AM)soundguy Wrote:  Post pics, sometimes big boards work. In district z, instead of 30 city cards, I use over 64..

I'll post a pic when I'm able to. Been awhile since I've been in the message board system. I'll have to resurface my online account that has access to that!
09-16-2015, 08:40 PM
This sounds like a blast, will have to give it a try. I'd love to have a huge epic battle of survival!
Although I think I currently only have 22 zombies, I'd have to buy more expansions or use DND zombie minis to add to the "horde"...

"I don't always play Last Night on Earth, but when I do, I prefer to play zombies"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-16-2015, 09:35 PM
Amazon bag o' zombies is 5$.. Not exact scale.. Bit close enough
09-18-2015, 12:23 PM
How many zombies are in the TP expansion combined with LNOE?
09-18-2015, 05:20 PM
Hi Jack you get 14 Zombie figures.

Here is my Timber Peak unboxing video if you're interested in seeing everything you get in the box. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK_1h6t1okI