Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Membership?
03-28-2011, 03:26 AM
Membership?
Hi-

Could I be upgraded to full access, please? I've got a powerful urge to look at the different variants for LNoE. I just learned of the site recently, but I've got pretty good references over at BGG (petegrey there, too).

Wanting to get some crazy zombie action to the table soon!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2011, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2011 05:44 PM by petegrey.)
RE: Membership?
(03-28-2011 03:26 AM)petegrey Wrote:  Hi-

Could I be upgraded to full access, please? I've got a powerful urge to look at the different variants for LNoE. I just learned of the site recently, but I've got pretty good references over at BGG (petegrey there, too).

I'm thinking the damn zeds must have gotten to the admin.

Maybe they didn't do enough cardio...

(04-02-2011 05:34 PM)petegrey Wrote:  
(03-28-2011 03:26 AM)petegrey Wrote:  Hi-

I'm thinking the damn zeds must have gotten to the admin.

Maybe they didn't do enough cardio...

C'mon man, pretty please let me in?

Somehow, I got stuck here with nothin' but Post-It Notes to defend myself with. I'm thinking my combat readiness is severely reduced.

At least while I wait for my ultimate demise I could print out some new scenarios and entertain myself while I calmly await the undead to show up.

Dang, I'm a gonna go see if I can find myself a nice cast iron skillet somewhere.
04-03-2011, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2011 12:54 AM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: Membership?
Sarku comes in his own good time,hang in there.Membership is granted on good posting,so some thoughtful contributions to
the Forums would help your request along.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: