Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Membership Policy
03-11-2011, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 12:03 AM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: Membership Policy
(03-10-2011 04:07 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  And here I was kidnapping people, errr... "taking up a collection" of "willing participants" for the new peoples' sacrifice offerings, to make it easier for them... If it's just an arm or leg, then what's the point?

Well we don't consider Arms & Legs Major Body PartsInsane04

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2011, 01:23 AM
(03-10-2011 06:58 PM)Alf Zombie Wrote:  Thanks for the explanation, I'll wait to make more posts and grow my reputation to achieve the privilege of the downloads. Watchmen02

Alf's cool. Let'em join already.
03-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Maybe other boardmembers can give their opinion on new members here trough the "reputation" button?
Or does the Goonsquad has it covered now? Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-13-2011, 01:07 PM
I hate fooling with Reputation in a negative manner,it tends to set off a death spiral.
Basically Sarku handles this based on the request,sometimes he asks the Mods opinion
and sometimes we just give it.

I think if someone really supports or objects to a poster request for full membership
a PM to Sarku would be the best way to handle things.

This is just IMO,Sarku may have other ideas on the issue.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
03-14-2011, 09:27 AM
I didn't mean by giving negative reputation. Only positive ones could be used. No negative.
Like when you think a guy or girl deserves it you can give him +1. If you are not bothered with it or think that person doesn't belong there, then you don't give anything.

Just a thought but I think you guys have it all covered, so no worries Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user