Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Merry Christmas from the Frog (Special Offer on the Webstore)
12-01-2008, 09:30 AM
Merry Christmas from the Frog (Special Offer on the Webstore)
To celebrate the holidays, the Flying Frog webstore http://stores.homestead.com/flyingfrogproductions will be offering a free signed game card with every order from now through December 31st. This is a selected card from Last Night on Earth, Growing Hunger, A Touch of Evil, or their supplements. These are autographed by the actor featured in the card image.

Happy Holidays!

Mary Beth Magallanes
Flying Frog Productions, LLC
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2008, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2008 01:00 PM by shadow.)
RE: Merry Christmas from the Frog (Special Offer on the Webstore)
AW MAN! I JUST ordered both expansion packs last wednesday the 26th Insane19 Is there any way I can still get in on this? I'm willing to bet my order hasn't even shipped out yet.

Also wouldn't want to be picky but it would make my Christmas if it was a card of "Jenny" Christina lyon Watchmen02
12-01-2008, 04:56 PM
dude johnnys the way to go, hes a hunk.
Find all posts by this user
12-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Billy's the cute one, to a gay guy anyway. Watchmen02
12-01-2008, 06:14 PM
YAY!

I'm going to place an order soon.
12-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Thanks, but I would have rather seen some discounts in the webstore. I can get your games cheaper from other retailers than I can directly from Flying frog, and I'd rather my money go straight to the designer. [/align]
12-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Gah! I ordered on the 22nd! Maybe if it hasn't shipped yet I'll get one.
12-02-2008, 04:41 AM
LSD Wrote:Thanks, but I would have rather seen some discounts in the webstore. I can get your games cheaper from other retailers than I can directly from Flying frog, and I'd rather my money go straight to the designer. [/align]

I'm sorry we are unable to offer discounts on our webstore. This is for the forseeable future. Unfortunately we are not allowed to sell under full retail for our games due to the fact that we would make our distributors and their customers very angry. After all, we are the ones who actually set the retail cost for each product. We are fully aware that on-line stores and other sellers sell our product cheaper. This is why we offer promo cards, exclusive products, and special offers to try and get you to buy from us. We don't blame you if you want to buy it cheaper.
12-02-2008, 05:08 AM
So can I get a hook up? I'm afraid theres nothing else at the moment in the webstore I need for the game, I have it all now.
12-02-2008, 03:47 PM
thanks for all the awsome post and updates sound girl. with out you i wouldnt have known about half the new stuff you guys have cam up with.

Quick question if i ordered my stuff at like 6 in the morning on December first would i still get that special offer?