Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thanks for the Hobby Lobby Tip!
12-29-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Thanks for the Hobby Lobby Tip!
I went to Hobby Lobby for the first time ever, and, damn, is that store completely disorganized. And there's absolutely no signage anywhere! I didn't find anything RESEMBLING these to look at.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2016, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 12:12 AM by the_munt.)
Thanks for the Hobby Lobby Tip!
(12-29-2016 09:16 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  That is awesome! I am so jealous of people with creative talent like this. I can't build/modify things for the life of me. It would be nice to have better storage solutions like this because I am getting so sick of all my games that come with so much stuff that I've honestly stopped bringing most of them to my game nights. I'd love some simple brief case type things like this for each of my games.

It's actually almost perfect as it is mate! If you don't have the hard card cases you can probably get nearly all of it in without modifications!

My mods were purely by choice, the original briefcase is pretty spot on as is, and I think the biggest issue is the board prices in the top, if you can use a drill to screw the pallets to hinges you got that problem sorted!

My advice would be to give it a go! I'm no builder either !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(12-29-2016 11:33 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I went to Hobby Lobby for the first time ever, and, damn, is that store completely disorganized. And there's absolutely no signage anywhere! I didn't find anything RESEMBLING these to look at.

As I live in Australia I only had the online option, and followed the link from a thread here about storage solutions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live life like "This could be your last night on Earth"
Find all posts by this user
06-23-2017, 11:11 PM
RE: Thanks for the Hobby Lobby Tip!
That is awesome. How did you get the lettering on the case? Was it done freehand?
Find all posts by this user