Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Minion Counter Organization Chart
11-03-2012, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 06:49 PM by Pfr_Fate.)
Minion Counter Organization Chart
I finally got around to doing this, so i just submitted it to the Downloads section in ATOE books...

It is a simple chart listing all current minions, their total number, and the backsides of their counters. So, when setting up for a (say) a vampire, you know to grab (for example) Bats...7 counters...backsides are Wolves (2), Succubus (3), Walking Dead (2).

I needed to know what the maximum amnount of each minion was and how to get them from my single pile of minions during play...and this is how I do so...

Feel free to make suggestions... (I WAS going to add columns for Villains...but that is done simply by looking at the Minion Charts for each Villian)..
PS: It might take a bit to get into the download section...be patient with the almighty Saku!

11-04-2012, 04:05 AM
RE: Minion Counter Organization Chart
Been meaning to do this myself. Glad someone beat me to it. Thanks!Insane20
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 09:46 PM
no talent was required on my part....just an opportunity!

11-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Wow, funny how minds work. I spent some time this weekend categorizing all my minion counters into groups and labeling the boxes I keep them in for quick reference.

The only thing I find is, I seem to have counters for non-existent villains. At least I can not seem to find the vilain they are associated to. The Betrayer and the Fallen. Who do they belong to? I got them with SW.
11-06-2012, 05:26 AM
(11-05-2012 03:01 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  Wow, funny how minds work. I spent some time this weekend categorizing all my minion counters into groups and labeling the boxes I keep them in for quick reference.

The only thing I find is, I seem to have counters for non-existent villains. At least I can not seem to find the vilain they are associated to. The Betrayer and the Fallen. Who do they belong to? I got them with SW.
They both go with the Unspeakable Horror.
11-06-2012, 08:54 AM
What I'd like to know is how many toy soldiers, teddy bears, and cannons the volgovian nutcracker is supposed to have. Come to think of it, why are there teddy bears nearly a century before the birth of teddy roosevelt?
11-06-2012, 02:40 PM
(11-06-2012 05:26 AM)JRSly Wrote:  They both go with the Unspeakable Horror.

Ok, I messed something up then.

Remarkably, now that I think of it, I don't think I have gone against him. We choose villains at random typically and I don't ever recall using any of the void markers.
11-13-2012, 01:21 PM
The file is now in the downloads section.

01-08-2013, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 05:14 AM by Dillon00.)
Very helpful download...thanks
01-08-2013, 02:59 AM
Dillon, your name is blue -- you should have access to the downloads. Please check again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user