Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Minions: bats
09-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Minions: bats
Can bats be killed or do they simply occupy a location and cause thier effect?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2012, 03:56 PM
RE: Minions: bats
(09-03-2012 12:18 AM)Atraangelis Wrote:  Can bats be killed or do they simply occupy a location and cause thier effect?

Not sure if we played it correctly but we treated it as an "Event" minion roll. The Bats appeared, did their thing, then left. Since they couldn't be killed, and supposedly would remain in the space with the Hero, and the Hero must resolve the minion in the space - it would create a never ending loop. Unless the Hero fled - in which case the Bats would occupy the space always?
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Oh i see... Hrmm i like that interpretation.
09-11-2012, 08:53 PM
(09-08-2012 04:23 PM)Atraangelis Wrote:  Oh i see... Hrmm i like that interpretation.

I was re-reading through the rules of Something Wicked the other night and lo-and-behold I re-discovered the FAQ on the inside back page. One of them addresses Bats and instructs us to add the line of text "then discard the bat minion" or something to that affect. I don't have the ver-batum in front of me. But the crux of it is the Bats come in, do their thing, and then are discarded for re-use later on. It was a good find as I was stumping on this subject.
Find all posts by this user
09-25-2012, 04:36 PM
(09-11-2012 08:53 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 04:23 PM)Atraangelis Wrote:  Oh i see... Hrmm i like that interpretation.

I was re-reading through the rules of Something Wicked the other night and lo-and-behold I re-discovered the FAQ on the inside back page. One of them addresses Bats and instructs us to add the line of text "then discard the bat minion" or something to that affect. I don't have the ver-batum in front of me. But the crux of it is the Bats come in, do their thing, and then are discarded for re-use later on. It was a good find as I was stumping on this subject.

Awesome , Ill look it up!.. thanks!