Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Missing my Boxes
12-18-2014, 02:46 AM
Missing my Boxes
Hi Everyone!
So I just moved back from to the States after working with the military in Germany for 4.5 years. In order to cut down on our moving shipment I condensed my games down by unboxing them and putting them in other containers. I have seen the error of my ways and I miss my boxes. I know this is a total long shot, but I am wondering if anyone has LNOE box and maybe even GH boxes they don't use and want to make arrangements with me. I did try to contact flyingfrog and they don't have replacement boxes.
Let me know! Thanks.
-Nick
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Missing my Boxes
Hmm. I have repackaged a lot, but they're still in the LNOE boxes, just redistributed. I've been thinking about moving things about. I'll get back to you if I think it'll work out.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-18-2014, 04:42 AM
(12-18-2014 04:37 AM)mqstout Wrote:  Hmm. I have repackaged a lot, but they're still in the LNOE boxes, just redistributed. I've been thinking about moving things about. I'll get back to you if I think it'll work out.

Cool, yeah, let me know. I appreciate it.
12-18-2014, 04:29 PM
I have a box of boxes for loads of other games I've repackaged out of their originals. I can't bring myself to part with them.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-18-2014, 05:32 PM
I feel your pain man. I did the same thing because I live in an apartment with limited space. I really wish FFP would release something called the Omega Frog Storage solution. or something similar. I really hate when my one board game isn't contained in one or two boxes, but I don't like non-original packaging either. Not a good way to win this one without learning woodworking and crafting your own original solution.
12-18-2014, 06:16 PM
(12-18-2014 04:29 PM)mqstout Wrote:  I have a box of boxes for loads of other games I've repackaged out of their originals. I can't bring myself to part with them.

I wouldn't! Keep'em as long as you can.
12-19-2014, 05:45 PM
I know just how you feel. It was both Last Night On Earth and Zombicide that finally made me break down and just give in to alternative storage solutions. I love the boxes... every single one of them. So, for a while there I was using them all for one purpose or another. I did move things around as I saw fit, but used all of the boxes.

It just got to be too much since I bring my games with me to a game night with my group. I do always make sure to use at least one of the existing boxes, though.

I'm in the same boat as some others, though. I can't bring myself to part with them. There may come a time when the box I've been using gets too beat up and I need another.... or I stop bringing a certain game around with me and want to use the boxes again.

I definitely know how you feel, so I hope you do find a solution.
12-20-2014, 05:28 AM
(12-19-2014 05:45 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  I know just how you feel. It was both Last Night On Earth and Zombicide that finally made me break down and just give in to alternative storage solutions. I love the boxes... every single one of them. So, for a while there I was using them all for one purpose or another. I did move things around as I saw fit, but used all of the boxes.

It just got to be too much since I bring my games with me to a game night with my group. I do always make sure to use at least one of the existing boxes, though.

I'm in the same boat as some others, though. I can't bring myself to part with them. There may come a time when the box I've been using gets too beat up and I need another.... or I stop bringing a certain game around with me and want to use the boxes again.

I definitely know how you feel, so I hope you do find a solution.

Thanks... I hope so too. We will see, anything can happen!