Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MoM Big Box Expansion
09-27-2011, 05:12 PM
RE: MoM Big Box Expansion
(09-27-2011 02:46 AM)jhwedmd Wrote:  
(09-26-2011 07:34 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  

The best place I have found (best prices anyway) is miniaturemarket.com They have had every game and/or expansion I have looked for for much cheaper than anywhere else.

Thanks jhwedmd I had a look. Their prices are really good.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2011, 10:41 AM
As you are in the UK you could get caught with Tax if you order from them.

I can recommend Infinity Games as I get all my games from them and they have free delivery:

IGUK

Arkham Horror at IGUK
09-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Thank you Zombie67. I will be orderering from a UK based company for this game because I got stung quite bad last time with shipping. (curse the tax imps to everlasting fire!).
Thanks for the heads up but I might just go with amazon as it's about £7 cheaper. I'm thinking gadgetsville looks good. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing...dition=new

Can't waitWatchmen02
09-29-2011, 12:14 PM
Yeah, Arkham Horror was an amazing game, and I can't wait to try the newer MoM... Hopefully one of my gaming buddies will grab it eventually. The team work involved in trying to stop the ancient evil (or even more fun, fighting the ancient evil hehe) is really well put together. Good choice samuraitrev!
10-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Good Choice on Arkham Horror,it's a great time of the year to get into Lovecraft based Gaming.

M

This night...I feel your breath
This night...I hear your voice!!
When you walk my dark path, love like a bloodbath