Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Monday Night Combat
04-09-2011, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2011 12:54 PM by thegamelord.)
Monday Night Combat
So, this game is over a year old, and I just discovered it. Its an Xbox live arcade game. Its a class based sort of "capture the flag" game.
Except instead of capturing the flag you have to destroy it, and its not a flag its a ball.
There are 6 classes to choose from each with their own strengths and playing style.

The game is fast paced and great fun, and the humor from the announcer is great!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2011, 11:12 PM
RE: Monday Night Combat
(04-09-2011 12:54 PM)thegamelord Wrote:  So, this game is over a year old, and I just discovered it. Its an Xbox live arcade game. Its a class based sort of "capture the flag" game.
Except instead of capturing the flag you have to destroy it, and its not a flag its a ball.
There are 6 classes to choose from each with their own strengths and playing style.

The game is fast paced and great fun, and the humor from the announcer is great!

Ya, my cousin and I played the demo for it due to its similarities with Team Fortress 2 (one of our favorite multiplayer games). The trial was fun, but we weren't convinced to buy. After owning it, would you recommend for us to make the purchase?
05-13-2011, 08:22 PM
RE: Monday Night Combat
I would, the only draw back is when you're first getting your feel for the game some the more experienced players will pick you off pretty quickly.