Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Zombies win roughly ___% of the time
100%
90%
80%
70%
60%
50%
40%
30%
20%
10%
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Zombie wins or Hero wins?
12-25-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: More Zombie wins or Hero wins?
I can't respond - I don't know, I'm OC when it comes to giving out analysis and stuff like that. I can't say which side wins more often because there are several factors that can skew the results:

1. Skill level of the players
- I usually play with my nephew, and simply stating a fact but I'm better than him. So I tend to win more, regardless of what side I choose. Note that I do lose, it's just that he loses more often than I do. In the same line of thought, I don't always just play with my nephew. Sometimes, other players are involved.
2. Scenarios being played
- I haven't played all LNOE scenarios, so I can't really tell you which scenarios aren't balanced, but I can tell you that there are scenarios that aren't balanced. One example is Defend the Manor which is, in my opinion, skewed toward the Zombies. If you play more of the scenarios that are leaning towards the Zombies, then it's logical that your Zombies have a higher win percentage.

This thread gave me an idea that I'm going to start working on soon. Zombie17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2012, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2012 12:34 AM by ForestRunner.)
At the time of my response the densely populated part of the poll is the 50%-70% range (70% of those who answered the poll). Probably as expected - emphasis mine on that expected.

It is however interesting to observe the diversity high and low for the poll. Very initeresting.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
Find all posts by this user
12-28-2012, 05:06 AM
The zombies tend to win 60% of the time with my group. Some scenarios are in the zombie favor, and in my group of 5 players, one guy likes to play zombies mostly and we let him, and he wins more than us.
Find all posts by this user