Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
10-02-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
I just finished cutting the "L" shapes...
I printed on a3 couche paper (at least its couche in protuguese, its a very thick, glossy paper) with laser and the print is awesome, better then the originals IMO. Then i glued it to a very thick carton paper, they call it bismark here, i used 1,8mm to the boards and 1mm to the tokens. Underneath i put some self adesive black film (here its called contact paper) and then cut it. The result was not optimal, i think the best would be cut the carton before, then cut the boards with some of the white margins and then glue it and fold this excess margins so they make a good finish on the edges. Then finish it off with the black self adesive film.
We are going to test the boards this weekend, but not the rules yet. About them, i understand there is an oficial fire rule, i think in survival of the fittest or timber peak, are they different from this custom map´s?
If so, which one is better?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 06:04 PM
(10-02-2012 05:47 PM)colorado_13 Wrote:  I just finished cutting the "L" shapes...
I printed on a3 couche paper (at least its couche in protuguese, its a very thick, glossy paper) with laser and the print is awesome, better then the originals IMO. Then i glued it to a very thick carton paper, they call it bismark here, i used 1,8mm to the boards and 1mm to the tokens. Underneath i put some self adesive black film (here its called contact paper) and then cut it. The result was not optimal, i think the best would be cut the carton before, then cut the boards with some of the white margins and then glue it and fold this excess margins so they make a good finish on the edges. Then finish it off with the black self adesive film.
We are going to test the boards this weekend, but not the rules yet. About them, i understand there is an oficial fire rule, i think in survival of the fittest or timber peak, are they different from this custom map´s?
If so, which one is better?

Id like to hear some info on this as well
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2012, 08:33 PM
You could also use the fire rules from IFOS. I've been told the timber peak rules were tweaked/upgraded from the IFOS ones so those might even be better.

What I CAN tell you is that the ones here were meant to keep fires burning longer and more unpredictable rather than simply creating a fire chain but it's at the cost of being cumbersome when there is a lot of fire, which can bog down the flow.

I also encourage it to be used as a sandbox and experiment with however you like.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
04-21-2014, 12:21 PM
This looks amazing! Thanks for the hard work in putting this together. Sometime soon I would love to print this and try it out. Thanks!
05-25-2014, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2014 10:05 AM by DanteFaustus.)
(02-05-2011 04:57 PM)365ZED Wrote:  DUh! If I had just read the introduction page, instead of rolling in here like a raider, then I would have known that. BGG.COM easy access for so long has spoiled me.

Zombie11

(02-05-2011 04:20 PM)365ZED Wrote:  Absolutely EPIC! I can't wait to try it and build it! Thank you so much for making this available!

Please help me. I am challenged. I cannot find the rules file or a central dl link (or 5 of them as the case may be). Where am I not looking? Thanks.

(02-05-2011 03:34 PM)Aenea Wrote:  
(02-05-2011 02:37 PM)Orguss Wrote:  Yeah, I know. My printer sucks, so it may come out all lame. I may have to buy a tile set just for it ;p

Where can I find the files? Or do I need to make 10 posts first? Watchmen02

Make the 11 posts first would be my suspicion based upon the pinned "Information" post in the Introduce Yourself forum that states:

3) It takes 11 posts to gain download access. I do this only because I want to promote a community of gamers and I hate the freeloading.

These are the words of warning carved here by none other than "the Almighty Sarky. Lord of All Those Who Love Chaos and Rot!" I don't know 'im myself, as I am new around here, but he doesn't sound like the kinda dude you want to piss off.

I'm just sayin'.

Watchmen02

Sigh, a post to try to get up to 11. Seems like quite a bit of post to access content....

(02-05-2011 08:16 AM)D153453D Wrote:  52MB of Burning, Brain Munching Mayhem
The entire thing is available in 2 parts. Download them all!
WARNING: This is a lot of content to take in so incorporate them slowly!

New Burning Manor Marker Included!

Download the latest version at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/62815159/Stories...o_Full.rar

FAQ Thread http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ansion-FAQ

Original Thread http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...n-Released

[Image: 11x17boardsawmill.jpg]

[Image: 11x17boardresidence.jpg]

[Image: 11x17boardfirestation.jpg]

[Image: 11x17boardcheapmotel.jpg]

[Image: 11x17markersfire.jpg]

[Image: 11x17markersrubble.jpg]

[Image: 11x17markersdebris.jpg]

[Image: 85x11scenariotheundeadi.jpg]

[Image: coverkut.jpg]

Very well done. Thanks. And good on yah, for adding an external download location.
12-01-2018, 06:38 PM
Looks like I'm late to the party... Is this still up anywhere?
12-02-2018, 12:39 AM
Hm, sadly it looks gone. I don't think I had kept a copy that I can see.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2018, 07:17 PM
You could try contacting the author at cafric1@gmail.com (if that's still a valid address)
12-03-2018, 12:52 AM
Let me know if this doesn't work.
Dropbox Link

Cheers!

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
12-03-2018, 08:34 AM
(12-03-2018 12:52 AM)D153453D Wrote:  Let me know if this doesn't work.
Dropbox Link

Cheers!

Holy sh#! Thank you sooo much! Watchmen02