Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More on The Fire Extinguisher...
11-16-2008, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2008 12:35 AM by supervike.)
More on The Fire Extinguisher...
The card reads that you can you can use at any time to push Every Zombie in the same OR Adjacent space back 1 space (hero's choice)

We played this afternoon, and my opponent says that it's an either or type of thing. I can either move the zombies in the same space back OR zombies an adjacent space back...BUT NOT BOTH.

I tried to use it to clear a path through the Mansion, moved onto a space with three zombies, and tried to clear those AND the next space of it's two zombies. My opponent says no way. One or the other, not both.

What say you?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2008, 03:01 AM
RE: More on The Fire Extinguisher...
the same or adjacent means where the zombies start, meaning you must pick a Space, one your on or adjacent to. you may then move the zombies in any direction you want and may move them in separate directions. i think that awnsers your question but at the same time im not sure what your asking so sorry.hope this helps
Find all posts by this user
11-16-2008, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2008 03:33 AM by mqstout.)
In game rules, an "or" is always treated as an "exclusive or [XOR]". In plain English, they're *always* "either x or y, but not both". This is in spite of the default for 'logical or' being possible to do one or both.
11-16-2008, 07:43 PM
you may only pick one space. not two, and then you pick what direction they go in. which cmay go in multiple directions.
Find all posts by this user
11-17-2008, 01:59 AM
Ok, thanks guys!

I guess my opponent was right.

We did end up using it in the game the correct way....