Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More than 6 players
05-29-2009, 10:59 PM
More than 6 players
I have been blessed/cursed with an abundance of players for my games so I typically have more than 6 players for my games be it board/card or rpgs and sometimes it makes it hard to find games that we can all play together.

So my question is has anyone played LNoE with more than 6? I do have the expansion and I'm figuring on maybe 8 showing up tomorrow.

Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2009, 11:48 PM
RE: More than 6 players
i havent tryed it yet.

but you might be able to do 2 zombies 6 heros but change the dice for the zombie spawn to a d8, and increase the max zombies to 20. and you might want to use more board peices.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
05-31-2009, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2009 11:16 PM by mqstout.)
I once did a game that was 5 heroes and 1 zombie player (so, very similar to a >6 player game in that setup). It was pretty well-balanced simply to increase the zombie card limit up to 5 from 4. Going any further does kind of ask for the pool to be increased.

With 8, maybe use all 21 zombies (on a scenario that isn't already 21 zombies), with 3 zombie players, and 5 heroes. Zombie players would still only get 2 cards each (total of 6 zombie cards per turn). The way it feels, in this case, give the players 1 extra card to start (a one dot ability as described in the Growing Hunger book) and free search tokens.

I don't have any suggestions for playing scenarios that already have 21 zombies and/or zombies auto spawn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2009, 07:01 PM
the hunger expansion has a 2 player mini game- you could take 2 unused location boards and the 7 red zombies and have 2 players play a side game?

or you could have a play off if you have the time where only the top 6 of the 8 move to the major game?
Find all posts by this user