Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Must make Custom Items
07-17-2012, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012 06:44 PM by sean of the dead.)
Must make Custom Items
I know this is really premature, but those that know me would tell you when I get osmething into my head I'm kinda obsessed, that coupled with this being about Zombies! and me currently having a fair ammount of free time I'm going Photoshop bonkers.

I've posted a Scenario Card along with another Rules and Setup card on the forum from a great Scenario I found on Boardgamegeek.com (I've linked and credited the OPer)

I'm currently making Custom Character Cards for my family, we have kind of interesting jobs, One is a Dog guard in the military police, one is a Chef in the Military, two (including my wife are midwives) and I'm a Paramedic, I'm working on the cards as well as a Family BBQ Scenario, I would like to make Custom Items to coinside with our IRL jobs, like a defibrillator (to bring a Fallen Hero back to life) amounst others.

It'd be great if I would be allowed access to the files you have to help me our, and Ofc I will upload the .psd files for others to Edit and Share. I'm going to get a picture of me in uniform next to my Ambulance with the Blues on for my Custom Character picture, Sad I know lol.

Below is a Character Sheet I've made for my Bro-in-law, I know his abilities appear OP'd but my Scenario will involve Zombie Heroes from the start as well as auto spawn.

Anyhoo, hope my enthusiasm and slight OCD when it comes to all Zombie related helps me out here, until then <tips hat>

Attached File(s) Image(s)

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand Binary, and those that don't
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2012, 07:48 PM
RE: Must make Custom Items
Interesting mix here. Leave no man behind is one I don't recall seeing proposed before.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-17-2012, 08:08 PM
(07-17-2012 07:48 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Interesting mix here. Leave no man behind is one I don't recall seeing proposed before.

Nope that one I'll take credit for, always seems to be a Military moto, so thought I'd throw it in, Plus since his abilities are very powerful, I can see that being a pain in many a situation. Cheers for the feedback.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand Binary, and those that don't
07-18-2012, 06:42 AM
Would military man affect the revolver at all? Its ammo roll is the same as its hit roll.
07-18-2012, 09:21 AM
(07-18-2012 06:42 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  Would military man affect the revolver at all? Its ammo roll is the same as its hit roll.

Yes good point, I'll have to put a claus in there or alter it, any sergestions? I'll alter it and repost.

Again if anyone would like me to make alterations to the name or any other details and repost for your own specif use, please just post and I'll do it asap.

Sean