Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Blood in the Forest Unboxing Video!
02-08-2014, 11:11 PM
My Blood in the Forest Unboxing Video!
Check out my Blood in the Forest unboxing video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK_1h6t1okI
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: My Blood in the Forest Unboxing Video!
WoW BitF has a lot of bits, love the Boards. The video is rather bland color wise ,a can of beer would help brighten it up.

Thanks

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-09-2014, 06:50 PM
(02-09-2014 02:40 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  WoW BitF has a lot of bits, love the Boards. The video is rather bland color wise ,a can of beer would help brighten it up.

Thanks

OD

Haha I'll have to make a video while quaffing ale. Next time.
02-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Any cool new weapons?
02-17-2014, 01:19 PM
(02-10-2014 08:40 PM)Colbowski Wrote:  Any cool new weapons?

There's a few weapons from before such as the Pistol and the Pump Shotgun. New weapons are The Rifle, Hunting Knife and the Woodsman's Axe. All cards from this expansion have been mixed in with the base game and every other expansion. Gotta love the variety that comes with having the mega decks!Zombie17
02-17-2014, 05:38 PM
Awesome! I will definitely check it out very soon. ;-) I like to YouTube myself. Have my own videos, including several about Last Night On Earth.
02-17-2014, 06:19 PM
Dude, was this vid that guided me to this site! Quick question? Where the crikey did you get them figure display frames? Very neat and tidy! Also great vid youth.
02-18-2014, 05:07 AM
(02-17-2014 06:19 PM)stevey.ferret.lord Wrote:  Dude, was this vid that guided me to this site! Quick question? Where the crikey did you get them figure display frames? Very neat and tidy! Also great vid youth.

The figure display cases were made by a cabinet maker and they cost £80 each. I will try and get you his name. Thanks for watching the vid!
02-18-2014, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2014 07:29 AM by stevey.ferret.lord.)
(02-18-2014 05:07 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(02-17-2014 06:19 PM)stevey.ferret.lord Wrote:  Dude, was this vid that guided me to this site! Quick question? Where the crikey did you get them figure display frames? Very neat and tidy! Also great vid youth.

The figure display cases were made by a cabinet maker and they cost £80 each. I will try and get you his name. Thanks for watching the vid!

Thanks man. Those things are great!

(02-18-2014 05:07 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  

Thanks man. Those things are great!
02-21-2014, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014 05:30 PM by StayPuft.)
There's an echo in here.

There's an echo in here.

:-P

:-P

(P.S. Sorry. Couldn't help myself. LOL!)