Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My First Custom Scenario - A Little Friendly Competition
07-29-2012, 09:50 PM
RE: My First Custom Scenario - A Little Friendly Competition
I couldn't agree more. This game is all about story and feel. And it sounds like this one's starting to have it all. Keep posting! Watchmen02

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: My First Custom Scenario - A Little Friendly Competition
Zombotanist (awesome name, by the way),

I love that idea! I think it kind of doesn't fit with my scenario, but I think it would definitely be an awesome idea for a similar scenario. If you are interested, feel free to come up with the details for that.

My scenario, the storyline is just as the title implies. It is meant to be literally just "A Little Friendly Competition." So, for my scenario, I kind of like the idea that the heroes are competing against each other, but still also against the zombies.

So, you do want to defeat your opposing heroes, but you don't want to see them defeated by the zombies.

For the same reason, at least in my scenario, I don't think you'd want to have the heroes fighting each other. Again, it is just mean to be "A Little Friendly Competition."

That said, I actually LOVE both ideas (two players taking on both zombie and hero characters, as well as heroes fighting each other). I think they are also very unique and awesome! So, it may actually be really neat to come up with custom scenarios to include those rules as well.

Anybody want to take a crack at putting that one together? ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply