Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Painted Hereos
02-14-2012, 10:28 PM
My Painted Hereos
These were painted by my fellow gamer friends kids, aka Brianna and Noah. Thank you

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2012, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2012 10:48 PM by vikinglad.)
RE: My Painted Hereos
These look pretty good. It is kinda hard to see the detail because the camera looks like it focused on the background instead. This happened to me quite a bit when I first started shooting pics of my figures. I found that putting a solid-colored backdrop right behind the minis helped the camera to find them and focus correctly.

Congrats on getting your figs painted up, and +1 rep for posting the pics! Insane20
02-15-2012, 12:30 PM
These look like they might be pretty good. Have a play around with your camera. See if you can get some clearer shots.
02-15-2012, 07:55 PM
Is that a couch made out of human skin?!?!

Looks like your friends kids have some skills there.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-17-2012, 03:50 AM
Lol @ Emp's comment, you're supposed to be looking at the minis, not the terrifying furniture! XD

They do look good, if a little blurry. I like that they seem to be standing on a stone pathway in the grass. Bases do make a difference!