Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My YouTube review of A Touch of Evil.
04-07-2014, 04:40 PM
My YouTube review of A Touch of Evil.
(Disclaimer: When sharing my videos, I always start off with this friendly little reminder. I am not a professional actor/reviewer/videographer, or anything like that. I just do this for fun. I hope others enjoy my videos, but either way I just have fun doing them.)

I recently uploaded an episode of my YouTube show in which I review A Touch of Evil. Please feel free to check it out.

My YouTube review of A Touch of Evil
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: My YouTube review of A Touch of Evil.
Don't think it's my sort of game but I did enjoy the vid. It helped that it starts with one of the greatest soundtrack songs of all time and had a pic of legendary brood member Gangrel.
04-11-2014, 08:13 PM
(04-07-2014 05:11 PM)Fizzgaz Wrote:  Don't think it's my sort of game but I did enjoy the vid. It helped that it starts with one of the greatest soundtrack songs of all time and had a pic of legendary brood member Gangrel.

LOL! I always did love the Brood. ;-)

Yeah, bit of a long story, but my "character" in these videos is a vampire, hence the name of my show and all the vampire pics in the opening. When I started doing YouTube videos, it was with this online thing where you could take a picture of yourself and turn it into an animated character. I gave him vampire-looking eyes and decided to make him a vampire.

After a while, that site went away and I could no longer do that, so I started doing live action videos instead, and decided to just stick with the same basic theme. For the most part, it really is just me talking about whatever topic happens to be in that particular video. Very rarely am I actually "in character," but I do like to refer back to it now and then.
06-19-2014, 08:36 PM
Odd? I thought I commented on this (after all it has a Vamp Chick with side Boob & a Cat -what more could you want!)
Nice Job on one of my favorite Games.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-20-2014, 07:56 PM
(06-19-2014 08:36 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Odd? I thought I commented on this (after all it has a Vamp Chick with side Boob & a Cat -what more could you want!)
Nice Job on one of my favorite Games.

OD

LOL! That was "Ariel" from back when WWE originally brought back ECW. The cats (I think there were two, weren't there?) were my cats. :-)

Thank you for watching my video. :-) Glad you enjoyed it.