Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My YouTube video on one of my custom scenarios.
01-10-2013, 09:12 PM
My YouTube video on one of my custom scenarios.
This week, I posted a video to my YouTube channel where I talk about one of the custom scenarios I created. This is the Ghostbusters themed scenario I created.

(As always, I like to offer the disclaimer that I am not professional actor/videographer/anything like that. I just have a lot of fun doing my videos. I hope others enjoy them as well, but I mainly do them because I have fun.)

My Custom Ghostbusters Themed Scenario for Last Night On Earth
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2013, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 11:53 AM by samuraitrev.)
RE: My YouTube video on one of my custom scenarios.
(01-10-2013 09:12 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  This week, I posted a video to my YouTube channel where I talk about one of the custom scenarios I created. This is the Ghostbusters themed scenario I created.

(As always, I like to offer the disclaimer that I am not professional actor/videographer/anything like that. I just have a lot of fun doing my videos. I hope others enjoy them as well, but I mainly do them because I have fun.)

My Custom Ghostbusters Themed Scenario for Last Night On Earth

I liked, commented and subscribed to your channel. Have a look at mine here http://www.youtube.com/user/samuraitrev1 and maybe give me a few tips.Watchmen02
01-14-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: My YouTube video on one of my custom scenarios.
Awesome! Never knew you had a YouTube channel too! Can't wait to check it out.

To be honest, I'm no pro, and I do not have very many viewers or subscribers. ;-) So, I couldn't offer vary many helpful tips. LOL!

One of the biggest tips I offer to people, though, is to just have fun with it. I love doing my videos, but I know chances are I'm not going to become a huge, popular channel.

If people do it expecting to become the next Smosh, or Shane Dawson, or BlameSocietyFilms, or something like that, then most people are going to wind up being very disappointed.

If you just do it because you enjoy it, then there is no disappointment. If I get 2 views, I LOVE those 2 views. If I get 10,000 views, I LOVE those 10,000 views. If I ever got more, I'd love each and every one. Of course, if you DO become the next Smosh, then awesome! ;-)

Anyways, thanks so much for checking out my channel and my video. I am subscribed to you as well now.