Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first Painted Mini Zombies w/ close up shots
09-07-2011, 01:32 PM
RE: My first Painted Mini Zombies w/ close up shots (HIGH bandwidth) Optimize Images or they will be deleted.
I think the hello kitty shirt was hilarious. Zombie17

Honestly I don't think i've seen many people do graphic T's on their zombies... think imma steal that idea when I finally sit down to paint mine.

Should you wish to get to know me better I suggest you read my bio as it is absolutely true.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2011, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 04:41 PM by Pred.)
RE: My first Painted Mini Zombies w/ close up shots (HIGH bandwidth) Optimize Images or they will be deleted.
Thank you atramagus, no i wasnt using any drybushing techniques I really jumped into this head first without reading much about what and how to do it. I am definitely thinking about trying cutting off the arms and trying some tactics like that but I am going to order extra zombies from flying frog before i do.

Sarku, I will try figuring out what you wanted me to do

Emp, I don't like hello kitty either but it was the easiest thing to paint on the back of that tiny shirt and I needed something girly bc it looks like a girl zombie to me. I use this paint I got from Hobby Lobby in a 24 color tube set from MBGI-WAP and its acrylic colour. As far as adding water, sadly i did'nt use any at all, thats why they look globby. Thanx to Trev i will use his techniques he posted for better results next time.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
09-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Really nice. I bet these look great on the board all at once.

If you haven't put a final sealer over them yet, it may not be too late to go back and add a wash or some dry brushing to some parts of one or two and see how it comes out. That is my favorite step in the painting process. It is cool to watch the detail start to pop out. Follow SamuraiTrev's guides; they helped me out a lot.
12-02-2011, 05:58 PM
RE: My first Painted Mini Zombies w/ close up shots
wow... dont mean to dig up old post... but damn... comparing these
zombies to my current figs makes me want to get out the stripper,
and strip these puppies down and givem a make over!

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13