Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My gaming group is a bad influence on me. LOL!
08-02-2012, 07:46 PM
My gaming group is a bad influence on me. LOL!
So, I had another session with my gaming group last night. So far, in the several weeks I have been there, one of our members bought two of the expansions from the comic shop, two others each bought one of the expansions, and a bunch of guys have bought other random games.

One of the guys who has come most days was already a fan of the game. In fact, he now owns all of the expansions (now that he bought two from the comic shop). So, he brought his copy of the game last night with all of the expansions.

We wound up playing "Zombie Apocalypse." Some of the expansion heroes as well as Hero Cards and Zombie Cards came into play, but other than that the only new thing we wound up using were the red zombies.

As if that weren't bad enough, he had the Zombies with Grave Weapons minis sitting out. I am having a hard enough time not buying the expansions right away. LOL! I am trying to wait for at least a little while, but they keep making it even more difficult on me. ;-) As if I needed any help making it more difficult. Still, I am just extremely happy that my group has been going so well, and also really happy that it is bringing the shop some business.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply