Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My journey to become a better man.
03-05-2013, 09:29 PM
My journey to become a better man.
So, I thought of talking about this in the same thread, but I thought this deserved its own separate thread, since this one is all about positivity. One of the good things to come out of my recent relationship issue is that I am finding myself all over again. In a way, I feel I lost myself in that relationship, and I did not like who I became.

But, now I am back, and I am starting to feel better than ever. I even want to make myself a better man. For a number of reasons. For one, some day I want to meet my true soulmate, and I want to be the kind of man who deserves her. But, most importantly, I WANT to be a better man for ME. So, I decided it is time I get involved. I have been looking into some local charities and want to start to get involved with my community.

I want to help people. Even better, I think I may have figured out exactly how I want to do so. It feels great to have made this discovery about myself. I have started to look into it, and am very excited. I am hoping to get more involved as soon as I possibly can. Plus, I’d also like to sort of spread the wealth, so to speak. I want to help out several different charities here and there.

This is just one of the many ways I have begun working to better myself. I have to tell you, it feels really good!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My journey to become a better man. - StayPuft - 03-05-2013 09:29 PM