Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My name is Nickmodaily and I'm an addict
02-07-2011, 05:59 AM
My name is Nickmodaily and I'm an addict
My name is Nickmodaily and I'm addicted to Flying Frog Productions. I got my first dose back in 2007 when my local game store recommended Last Night on Earth to me. Of course they let me play if for free at a table just to let me get a taste. I immediately purchased a copy and began pouring over the cards and rules. I didn't have a lot of people to play games with at the time so I just sat and thought about strategies I'd use when I eventually played. I thought about it at work. I thought about it while sleeping. ...I even thought about it during sex. I couldn't get the awesomeness of the game out of my head. Now, three years later, I can't imagine my life without LNOE. Since my addiction started, I've purchased everything put out by Flying Frog.

My family members and coworkers are now addicated as well.

When I hear that a new expansion is coming out for any of their games, I can't tear my eyes away from the Flying Frog forums on BGG. I need to learn everything there is to know about what's coming up. I NEED it. It feeds my soul.

I am a Flying Frog Productions Addict. And I love it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2011, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2011 06:30 AM by D153453D.)
RE: My name is Nickmodaily and I'm an addict
Have you ever thought of Sam the diner cook during sex? Cuz uh... I... have...n't...Zombie15

Welcome.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
02-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Hi Nickmodaily *applauds*

Welcome Aboard! Hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay.

(I still won't admit I'm addicted...I am addicted to nothing... I... hey... wait... What are you doing with my LNOE boxes? GET BACK HERE! *BANG _ BANG* teach you not to touch my pretty LNOE boxes... Humm... oh sorry... problem there, I fixed it. As I was saying I am addicted to nothing.) ;D
02-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Greetings Nick!

I think you're possibly FFP biggest fan. I must admit I've caught myself thinking of feeding on Amanda and Jenny... (turns of electronic typewriter and crawls out of crypt...) Freak01
02-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Welcome to TZG...your enthusiam is evident (Really doing Sex!!!)

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-07-2011, 11:05 PM
Do you get chips for attending ZA meetings?
02-08-2011, 04:59 PM
No, the real question is... do you get PROMO CARDS for attending ZA meetings?