Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My new customized game case
09-27-2012, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 02:30 PM by Ogthar.)
My new customized game case
Inspired by JRSly's case here:

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ustom-case

I went to Hobby Lobby and am almost done with my custom LNoE case. Although I only have the base game and Growing Hunger, I'm pretty sure that it can hold all of the expansions, including Timber Peak and all of the web exclusives as soon as I get around to getting them. I might be a little short on mini space, but I doubt I'll ever need more than 28 zombies. I need to replace those neon topped tupperwares with something that I can pack better, but I'll get to that when I need more room. Let me know what you think.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2012, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 05:55 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: My new customized game case
Great work on your case. Awww look at the little dog wanting to play LNoEZombie17

+1 Rep
09-27-2012, 06:29 PM
Nice work bud have U made it so timber peak fits in there as well :-)
09-27-2012, 06:50 PM
If my card counts and approximate thicknesses are right everything I don't have yet (Survival of the Fittest, Hero Pack 1, Advanced Abilities, Timber Peak, and the web exclusives) should just fit.

The hardest part will be the decks. There is enough room right now to fit the Hero and Zombie Decks into one of the card slots each, but the other expansions will make them take two each. The fifth slot has enough space to store all the other decks with some small separators.

The top has plenty of space for the additional boards. What I'm not sure about is the minis, but I don't think there is anything out there I would need more than 28 zombies for, and if I limit myself to that I know it will all fit.
09-27-2012, 08:09 PM
That is awesome! Congrats on putting that together. That is really bad arse.

I also have to say that my favorite part of the pictures is the doggy "photobombing" the pics. LOL!
09-28-2012, 05:44 AM
I was so in awe of the case, didn't even see the dog. Great jorb
09-28-2012, 01:25 PM
While I was at Hobby Lobby I also stumbled across this box, which was almost the perfect size for Cards Against Humanity. I thought I should throw some pics of it up too, and as an added treat I got my other dog to hang out in the background of these.

All I did to this one was paint, the little deviders are loose. The cards are just the right size to fit flat, but the deviders are too big, but I like having them in like that because otherwise the box is just a little too big until they come out with the third expansion.

09-28-2012, 08:11 PM
LOL! Next you'll have to share pictures of something else, and have the neighbors dog stand in the background. ;-) I LOVE animals! Dogs are one of the animals at the top of that list! Very cute doggy! What kind of dog is that?

Anyways, back to the point. That looks cool too. What is Cards Against Humanity? I've never even heard of that. Any good? I am always looking for new stuff to try.
09-28-2012, 08:39 PM
I do have the most amazing engagement pictures where I am dipping and kissing my wife while our poodle humps my wife's leg and the neighbor's boxer watches over the fence. I don't have any games in that picture though, so I think I'll just keep that to myself.

The little white one is, depending on the day, either a mini poodle or a standard one (she is right at the size cutoff). And the big one is a Great Dane. His coloring is called merle.

Cards Against Humanity is best described as just like Apples to Apples if all the cards were the Helen Keller card. It's a good party game for people who aren't easily offended. It's tag line is "A Party Game for Horrible People". It is distributed under a creative commons license, so you're allowed to print your own copy from a .pdf on their website at cardsagainsthumanity.com
10-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Saw these coffin boxes at Michael's this weekend and couldn't resist. I was holding out to try and find the perfect plastic divided storage box, but, for two bucks each, I couldn't resist these. I gave one green accents and it holds the chits that the Z player needs most often, and red accents to the other for the hero chits. I had that wooden crate from an earlier Hobby Lobby run that holds the rest of the small chits that don't get used very often.