Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My storage solution for LNOE w/ room for expansions
02-07-2012, 04:04 PM
RE: My storage solution for LNOE w/ room for expansions
That is incredibly neat and organized. I especially like how you've got just enough room for each of the hero figures and each color of zombie.

I know it's weird, but I absolutely insist on keeping everything in the boxes the game came in. Thankfully Growing Hunger was big enough to let me divide the items into various categories and fit them into each box. I'll probably have to consider something like this if I ever decide to get more expansions though since I don't think the two boxes can hold much else.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2012, 02:44 PM
nice storage there Zombie17

you are gonna need A LOT more if you're planning to buy them expansions though because there are so many stuff. especially the additional cards... whenever my group go to each others house to play, we have to carry a big cardboard box the game :/
03-08-2012, 03:00 PM
(12-24-2011 08:04 PM)joseph3000 Wrote:  ...

finally, today i picked up 2 clear deckboxes for the cards. i had a choice between a "50 count" box and a "100 count" box. i would like to have had a single deck box for all cards, but the 100 wasn't big enough for that, and the 50 was too small for the 2 decks separately. this will leave room for expansion later i suppose, and both still fit in the scrapbooking box comfortably.

I have moved my minis, tokens, etc. into a segmented hobby box like you but I have not been able to find these card deck boxes. I tried Hobby Lobby but they didn't know what I was talking about. Can you tell me where you found them?

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
06-15-2012, 08:09 PM
That's really awesome. I just got the game, so thus far I only have the main game. But, I am kind of concerned about this myself. I plan to eventually pick up all of the expansions. So, over time, that is a lot of boxes. I very much doubt everything will fit in the main box. LOL!

It is a bit of a dilemma, though. As others have said, I love having things in their original boxes. Especially with something like Last Night One Earth. The box really adds to the character of the game.

As it stands now, (and this is going to make me sound like a HUGE dork), I can just look at the box and it makes me smile. The game is just that awesome. But, I can imagine the more expansions you pick up, the more it starts to clutter your storage space. Unfortunately, our house has very limited storage space, so I am not sure how I am going to handle this. I may have to do something like this, at least for the expansions.
06-16-2012, 01:35 AM
Don't worry, StayPuft. The trick to fitting everything into one box is to pull out the vacuum insert. There's a *lot* of empty air space in the boxes for this.

If it's possible to fit 100% of A Touch of Evil's currently-released content into one box, Last Night on Earth is no problem. Watchmen02
06-16-2012, 05:09 AM
Right now I have everything fit into the growing hunger box, but as soon as I get a few more supplements and what nots I will be hitting up walmart to get pretty much your exact setup. Already wish I had a tray for all the cutout pieces to keep them separated for easy use.